Sunday, February 23, 2020

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"Who are you?"
"Your wife hired me to keep an eye on you this weekend...she took a car trip with her boyfriend to keep him from...misbehaving...with you!"
"Oh that's nice....they really should get out more...."
"Your wife warned me that you could be very naughty and that you were an expert in finding loopholes in her rules...."
"I wouldn't say I was an expert...."
"Are you going to be a good girl for me Sissy?"
"And if I'm not...."
"Then I will blister that sweet little ass of yours and then I'll use my strap on till you can't take any more and then I'll smother you while you worship my asshole for hours....and that's just for starters...."
"You haven't met my wife in person, have you?"
"No but we had a long talk on the phone when she read my advertisement...."
"I didn't think so.....listen do I really have to misbehave...or would my confession that I plan to misbehave be enough to get me in trouble?"
"Oh I guess either would do...."
"All I can say to that is that I plan to be an extra bad girl all the time right up until my wife gets home!!!"
"I was hoping you'd say that Sissy!!!!"














3 comments:

  1. I love it when my wife's friend's find out I'm a sissy fag

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love this, hon! Best weekend visit home yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have been there when the wife got home!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete