Thursday, February 13, 2020

From The Beginning

"You know Sissy....from the beginning I've liked that you wear panties....from that first time, when you took your pants down to show them to me....you were so nervous and so turned on at the same time....I swear that's when I fell for you...."
"Yes I remember....how could I ever forget....it was the day that changed my life!!!"
"Well I don't know about that....because I liked the panties but I love that you're in chastity for me....I can't think of any other way you could show more devotion and love than giving me complete control over your orgasms....I really love it!!!!"
"I'm glad Ma'am...."
"Really Sissy?"
"Yes Ma'am....really!!!"
"You know that gets me....I'm so hot already and that's just making me hotter!!!!"
"I'd love to help you with that Ma'am!!!"
"You know I'm not releasing you, right?"
"I didn't expect it Ma'am!!!!"
"Oh god.....Get over here!!!!"












3 comments:

  1. That's how my wife feels too. She love me in chastity because she knows I am devoted to only her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaaren- This is one of your sweetest postings. I love the loving dialog. But I also am thrilled by those gorgeous panties and how happy She seems! love, sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. mi esposa sabe que soy muy sissy y es feliz poniendome en castidad y yo mas feliz aun

    ReplyDelete