Thursday, February 27, 2020

Too Funny

"I just got the pic you sent!!!!"
"What did you think?"
"I was thinking maybe it wasn't real....."
"Oh it's definitely real...."
"Wow.....I'm looking at it right now....it's too funny!!!"
"You think so?"
"Oh yeah....how embarrassing...."
"Yeah....but it was kind of exciting too...."
"Maybe for her....who is she anyway Sissy?"
"She's Tom and Sheila's daughter....you know they used to live across the street...."
"Wow....hadn't thought of them since they moved away......so how did she know?"
"She overheard her parents mentioning my chastity...."
"Why don't you invite her for dinner tonight.....you can put on your fancy maids uniform and serve us both....."
"Yes Ma'am, it would be my pleasure...."
"One more thing Sissy....you know you're getting a spanking for wearing those old sweats, don't you?"
"Yes Ma'am....I know...."













1 comment:

  1. i'm Sooooo humiliated!! Pleaseeee don't send this out to your friends!!!!! kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete