Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Matching

My wife wears mismatched undies all the time.....she tells me that if no one is going to see it that it really doesn't matter....
Maybe it's because I wasn't born as a girl......I don't have the casual attitude towards bras and panties that she does....
I always try to make sure my bra and panties are a matched set.....
I just remember my mother telling me about wearing nice underwear in case I got hit by a car....
I don't think matching girls undies was what she had in mind.....but I took her advice to heart!!!!














5 comments:

  1. Hi Karen perhaps if you do end up getting hit by a car and end up in a hospital bed having on a sexy pair of pink undies will help with you getting laid by a sexy doctor with a hard juicy cock? lol mmarsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I took that same advice the same way. Mom would have a heart attack if she knew about my matching bra and panties, but even if nobody ever does see them, I know, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, if you get hit by a car or truck and end up in the ER room at the hospital with ladies undies on maybe the doctors will just go ahead and do a M-F gender reassignment automatically on you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to taking matching a little farther, my panties, bra, garter belt and pussy-plug must all coordinate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then one day your wife puts on matching undies, and you somehow know that it's not for your benefit.
    ~Alison~

    ReplyDelete