Sunday, February 9, 2020

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"What the hell is going on here Sissy!!!!"
"I'm just doing what you told me to do Ma'am...."
"I never told you to suck a stranger's cock in my bedroom Sissy!!!!!"
"You told me that you were expecting a delivery and that I should tip the man when he comes.....so now I'm trying to make him come so I can give him his tip....just like you said!!!!"
"Oh my god Sissy.....that's it for this weekend....I'm calling the pink bus to come and get you right away!!!!"
"Okay....but what about his tip?"
"Finish....then pack your bag and wait out on the porch...."
"Thank you Ma'am!"
"Yeah thanks...."
"Nobody's talking to you young man!!!!"












2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I *so* wish I had a ponytail!! Kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I lost my job I decided to let my hair grow out....it now reaches about to my mid-back....I love it but it can be a nuisance sometimes so it's almost always in a neat ponytail...
      If you want one, Sweetie, all you have to o is invest the time....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete