Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Early

Her lover asked me for an early wake up call.....he had to make it to the airport by 8am so he asked me to wake him at 4!!!
"You wake him Sissy....and get him whatever he wants before he leaves....but don't you dare wake me that early or you'll get another spanking like you got yesterday!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!!!"
After he dressed and came down to the kitchen I was waiting....to get him whatever he wanted....
Turned out he was only interested in one thing....and I was so surprised I was still offering him coffee or tea.....but it was a nice start to the day for both of us....I didn't know what my wife would think when I told her about it....I'd probably get spanked again for being such a slut....so it's a win for me all around!!!!














2 comments:

  1. el novio de mi esposa me hace ami muy feliz le encanta poseerme por detras y que le haga una buena mamada

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely start to the day bent over the kitchen table like that! Breakfast is served! And even better, you get the thrill of anticipating a spanking too...

    ReplyDelete