Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Stuck Inside

"You know what I was thinking....while we're stuck inside...maybe I should pay some attention to that sweet little ass of yours...."
"Well it's been a while.....I think I would like that!!!!"
"Why don't you go put on something really sexy....something really pretty....and don't forget the shoes too....and hurry back!!!!"
"I'll be right back....I know just what to wear!!!"

"You look absolutely beautiful Sweetheart....I love those stockings!!!!"
"They're new....I bought them to wear for a special occasion....."
"It doesn't get more special than this.....now pull down your panties and bend over Sissy....You are going to love this!!!!"
I took a quick glance over my shoulder and saw her tightening the straps holding that gloriously glistening, big cock in place and I knew she was right....I was going to love this!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment