Saturday, March 28, 2020

Saturday Matinee - Missed Signals



"You all knew didn't you?"
"Well...yeah of course we did..."
"Why didn't any of you tell me....no one thought to warn me..."
"Honestly we all thought you knew....and we didn't want to embarrass you..."
"Embarrass me!!!! You don't think I'm embarrassed now?"
"Well there was no way we could know that you'd go this far...."
"Well I did....and now....her.....her blood is going to be on your hands!!!!"
But how could you not see....how could you not know...I mean didn't the deep voice give it away?"
"I thought it was sexy...."
When she went to the Men's Restroom?"
I thought the Ladies must be full....I admired her boldness!"
Why did you suppose she used the urinals?"
"My god....I never went along to pee with her....that's disgusting!!!"
He put the gun to her head...
"Wait Phil!!!! You don't want to do this....it'll mean a trial and humiliation in public....and prison....or the gallows!!!!"
"What can I do.....even now....I love her!!!"
He waved the gun around as his friends ducked for cover before bringing it back against Dolores's head!!!
"Wait Phil....just think of all the good times you two have had together....we all thought you were crazy....but at the same time...we'd never seen you so happy!!!"
"Yes there were good times...."
"And you remember what you told me about your....ahem...your intimate times together!!!"
"I....I remember...."
"You said she had done things to you better than anyone ever had before....you told me how much she liked to put her head....in your lap....sometimes more than once on a date...you said how no girl you've ever dated seemed to enjoy it more than her!!!"
"Yes....I really did enjoy that...."
"And you told us how she told you she wanted to be a virgin until marriage but she offered you an....alternative way to make love....and how much you enjoyed that as well!!"
"Yes that was wonderful...."
"And now she's your bride....and you can enjoy that together for the rest of your lives!!!"
"Well I guess you may be right after all...."
He put the gun down and they relaxed in each other's arms.....everyone in the room let out a sigh of relief....
"You've made the right choice Phil.....and just think.....if times get tough she can always go back to work....why I'm sure that she could make a few bucks right now by just taking care of all of us....I for one would love to bend her over right now....it would be worth the ten bucks.....or maybe I'll go for broke and pay the fifteen for the whole package!!!"
"You Son of a Bitch!!!"
The gunshots were were very loud and didn't stop until it clicked on an empty chamber!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment