Tuesday, March 3, 2020

What Do I Do

I spend a lot of my free time looking over pics to use here on my posts....they have to either be relevant to actual events in my life or they just have to jump out at me and tell me a story that I am lucky enough to share with all of you...
But I recently came across a pic that troubled me greatly.....
What do you do when you recognize a friends child in a pic like this....well let me clarify that....the "child" in the pic is 23 years old.....but still...it's a friends child!!!
Do I tell them? Do I tell the kid in the pic?
Do I admit that I've been staring at the pic with pure lust in my heart?
When you look at the pic stop and admire the way she's swallowing that cock...she looks surprised doesn't she?
I wonder who she is?
But that's Jeffery's cock....I'd recognize it anywhere!!!















2 comments: