Thursday, March 12, 2020

Dumpy

He seemed kind of dumpy to me....not at all the big handsome guys my wife was normally attracted to....
He was a pleasant enough guy and accepted me as I was without any questions....and he really enjoyed it when I began sucking his cock....
His cock wasn't the big monster I've come to expect from her dates....I just couldn't figure it out....what did she see in him?
Later I found out that everything he lacked, he more than made up for in staying power....he fucked her for hours....hours....and then....when she could take no more...I finally finished him off in my mouth....and that took a while too....
I know that I cum too quickly.....when I'm allowed to cum at all.....but there's also some problems with guys that take all night!!!!
She's sore and I can barely use my jaw at all....hardly a pleasant afterglow!!!!













2 comments:

  1. Now now, Kaaren, any job worth doing is worth doing well, and practice does make perfect. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee... Her pleasure is very evident! kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete