Thursday, March 26, 2020

Just Because

Just because we're sheltering at home, that doesn't decrease her need for big cocks....in fact she seems to want them more now than ever....
I guess it's the kind of psychological thing that she what wants most what she can't have!!!
But we've dug into the toy chest and I'll do my best although it's been so long that the whole thing leaves me feeling a bit awkward....we tried with me on top and that wasn't very good for her.....but she liked this very much indeed!!!!
I loved looking up at her and feeling her pressing down on "me" while she had several loud orgasms!!!!
This whole quarantine thing might not be so bad for us after all!!!














4 comments:

  1. You gotta do what my wife did. She had her boy friend come and stay in out home and even though they are working from home they find time to have sex several times a day during work hours and night time it's non stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is mighty hypnotizing to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're super good, maybe she'll let you share the double-ended one later. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How perfectly humiliating!! And fitting!! Oh my... kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete