Thursday, March 5, 2020

Yes Auntie

"Come in here for a moment Sweetie...."
"But Auntie....you're not dressed!!!!"
"It's not like you've never seen my undies before is it Dear?"
"Well....no....I guess not...."
"I was just looking around.....I see your wife has exquisite taste in lingerie....but I wonder if she's wearing the correct sizes.....these don't seem right for her...."
"Actually Auntie....those are mine....."
"You're so funny....of course I knew that.....I just wanted to hear you say it....now come in and show me how pretty all these frills look on you!!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am.....but my chores....."
"I'll talk to her when she gets home.....I'm sure she'll understand!!!!"














6 comments:

  1. Oh oh...sissy might be in trouble.

    xox

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or perhaps in for a day of fun with Auntie!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. I just adore wearing vintage style nylons, the look and feel is unique and very sensuous. And the sound they make as a gurl crosses her legs is very seductive...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know that sound so well.....back when it was allowed that sound would give me a sissy boner!!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. I need a link to be able to share as it won't let me currently please send me I will sent regular dick and cum picks if from Newcastle could meet up post abit more shy bairns get nothing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you could, perhaps, articulate what you want or need, perhaps I could facilitate your request...
      I've read it three times and I honestly can't figure out what you're trying to ask/tell me!!!!

      Kaaren

      Delete