Monday, March 9, 2020

My Analyst Has New Rules

I went back to Dr, Dee after all these months because I felt I needed a guiding hand to handle all these crazy urges and wild desires I was having!!!!
When I arrived for my appointment I was quickly brought to a new room.....and a nurse I'd never met quickly put the nozzle in me and started filling me with soapy water....
I was told it was Doctors orders for all new patients.....
I explained that I wasn't  a new patient and that I had been coming here for years....
She checked and apologized for my rough treatment......
I told her that I had actually enjoyed it....and that I would need a rinse....
She smiled as she refilled the bag!!!!
"I'll have to tell the Doctor about this, you know...."
"If you don't I will!!!!"











3 comments:

  1. I keep waiting for my referral to come through, but apparently cross-border healthcare is a tricky thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't you Canadian? I'd Domme for free if I could get those benefits!

      Delete
  2. You know Kaaren, you have a much thinker file than any of my other clients!

    But that also makes you the most interesting one too!

    I'm sensing a breakthrough soon, I know it!

    ReplyDelete