Saturday, March 28, 2020

Tragedy

Dear readers, I woke this morning to find this tragic news from my friend Dee....she posted this yesterday on her wonderful blog:

"I don't know when I will be back. Maybe in a day or two if I go insane for a bit. Maybe longer. Keep checking back in.
I lost the love of my life this morning. I can't believe I'm even typing this. She was the gentlest soul I have ever known, and words can't adequately describe what I am feeling inside. I just posted the last caption I had lined up, and it spoke of our plans when all this pandemic shit was over. That isn't going to happen now. I still wanted it out there to show just how much she means to me.

For every bit of an asshole I was, she was the perfect counterweight to keep my centered, and I became a better person for having been with her for over 20 years. Rest in peace Babe! I always thought it would be forever. That just came a bit sooner than I wanted it to be.

Please hug the shit out of your significant other, best friends, family members, etc .. Tell them you love them and how much you'll miss them when they aren't around. That you are thinking about them/ Please do that so that I will make sure that everyone knows how much they are loved, even when it doesn't seem like it.

I am fucking devastated right now. Thank you all for your support in the past, and I am certainly going to need it going forward. Love you all" 


I think it would be a wonderful gesture of support if everyone would stop by her blog and leave her a note just to offer condolences or love....I'm sure Dee would appreciate it!!!
I'll resume my normal posts in a couple of hours but I felt that I had to share this with you
Love to all of you
Kaaren 







1 comment: