Sunday, March 15, 2020

Sunday Brunch

He really couldn't understand why she was so upset....
"When all the ladies get here I'm going to put you over my knees and spank you until my arm gets tired Sissy!!!!"
"But why....I don't understand...."
"Oh my god.....just go to the mirror and look!!!!"
"But I put on the clothes you laid out...."
"What about the shoes I left for you?"
"I thought I'd put them on later....after I did all the prep work....I didn't think it would be a problem...."
"Well you thought wrong Sissy....."
"But I.....I didn't mean....I'm sorry Ma'am....I'll go put them on right away...."
"Too little too late Sissy!!!!"











4 comments:

  1. Wear heels in the kitchen enough and the counters will seem the wrong height when you are in flats or barefoot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so funny,,,,I was actually complaining the other day that all our counters were too low!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. Right? I'm serious.. I'm over 6 feet barefoot, so that counter is on the low side BAREFOOT, and in heels..

      Delete
  2. That is a crime against humanity! She deserves a caning, not just a spanking!

    ReplyDelete