Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Back To The Analyst

I was led into the special room, off behind the receptionist's desk! I had been here before during my therapy!
"Welcome back Kaaren, how are you today?"
"I'm fine Dr, Mentia....I guess!"
"Well Kaaren we've spent our last few sessions delving into your spanking fetish and I think I've gained some valuable insights into what drives you in that respect!"
"That's good Doctor, I'd like to understand what made me into the Sissy Slut I am!"
"Well I think your spanking fetish grows out of the need you feel to worship the feminine ass, so I think we should explore that for the next several sessions!"
"I don't understand Doctor...do you expect me to worship your...um...your bottom?"
"I expect it and you need it, I'm only trying to help you Kaaren!"
"Thank You Doctor! I'll try to do my best!"
"There's no time like the present to start so get on your knees and get in there Kaaren!"











2 comments:

  1. So that is what you see when I turn around? I guess I can hide my pointy tail very well!

    I am still not seeing much progress so I think we'll just have to write your appointments down in ink!

    ReplyDelete