Saturday, March 21, 2015

Let's Do It

"Let's do it now Sissy! I know it's only two more days until you've been in chastity for a year but I feel so guilty keeping you unsatisfied for so long! Let me unlock you now two days short of that wonderful, beautiful expression of your love and devotion to me and you can cum! I'm sure you'd love to cum wouldn't you! I really want you to be happy you know! I could stroke you or take you in my mouth, I know you'd love that...or you could cum inside me if you can last long enough to get your little clit in there! So do you want me to unlock you now sweet little Sissy? I have the key right here?"
Every nerve in my body was on fire! I haven't cum in so long! But I wanted her to have this, this was something I could be proud of...this was something I was doing for her...and for me too! She knows my needs and desires probably better than I do!
"No Sweetheart please let me wait until I have given you the full years devotion! It's the absolute least I can do considering all you've given me!!!!"
She put the key aside and I spent the next hour or so pleasuring her and all I heard was her telling me over and over how much she loved me!!!













2 comments: