Saturday, March 7, 2015

Saturday Matinee - Slave to The Emperor

As he was led into the throne room he saw his sister for the first time since she had been taken two years ago to be a slave to the emperor! This made it all worth it, the surgeries, the permanent changes to his body that would leave him forever half man and half woman!
After several moments he saw his sisters face show that she actually still recognized him, he hoped that she would realize he was here to rescue her! The two of them working together could execute his long thought out plan for escape! It would only work if the two of them executed it perfectly, Timing had to be precise, there was no room for error, they'd only have one chance!
The emperor gestured to him to approach.
"You're very pretty for a boy my sweet, I've been following your progress for almost 2 years and I must say the change is remarkable! You'll make a delightful plaything for me and your darling sister! Don't you agree my dear?"
Slowly a cruel smile spread across his sisters face, "I can't wait to begin training him to serve us my lord!"
With a gesture the guards grabbed him and shackled his wrists.
 "No!" he wailed, "I was going to save you!"
As he was dragged away to the training area he heard their laughter echoing off the high stone walls!














No comments:

Post a Comment