Saturday, March 14, 2015

When I Wad A Girl

When I was a girl we wanted to hang onto our virginity despite all the temptations from our horny boyfriends! We used our mouths to try to satisfy them but sometimes they just wanted more! A lot of us gave up our back door virginity to satisfy our hot guys while remaining, at least technically, virgins!!! A lot of the girls complained that it hurt or that it was messy or that they felt dirty but, heaven help me, I loved it! I still do!
I never dreamed that one day I'd marry a Sissy husband who loved it just as much as I did but here we are, eye to eye as these guys pounded into us! I never dreamed it but I love it!!!!













1 comment:

  1. You must me catholic, or at least wanted to be a catholic school girl!

    We used to beat each other up to date one of those in High School because they wouldn't mind giving head at all and they always loved to date bad boys because it pissed off their daddy!

    ReplyDelete