Monday, August 17, 2015

Oh Yeah Baby

He held my head as he pumped his cock in and out of my mouth!!!
"Oh fuck yeah...that's beautiful!" he groaned as he pushed his cock deeper into my hungry mouth!!!
It only made me want to do a better job for him!!!!
"Oh yeah Baby that's it....that's what I want!!!!" he pumped a little harder!!!!
I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock as he pulled back!!!!
"Oh Baby I can't wait....I need it now!!!!" he pulled his cock from my mouth!!!!
I turned and saw what he'd been talking about all along!!!!
He literally pushed me aside and sank that big hard cock deep into my wife!!! They both groaned as he filled her up!!!!
So it wasn't me he was talking about...it was her....well I certainly can't blame him for that!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment