Saturday, August 8, 2015

Saturday Matinee - You Were Soldies Once

They had been pursued by elite Nazi troops ever since he had rescued the prisoners from the top secret lab!!! At the river he realized they were sitting ducks as the bullets started flying!
"C'mon" he shouted, "You were soldiers once! Help me or we're all going back to that damned lab!!!!"
There was a flutter of female voices....
"Maybe they just want to have sex with us again?"
"Oh yeah...is Werner there...I really liked Werner!!!!
"Oh look, I've torn my dress, damn it what am I going to wear now?"
Finally one grabbed a rifle!!!!
"I'm Sgt. Mike O'Malley, no matter what those Nazi bastards have done to me...I'm still a soldier!"
They fought well and it would have been enough except for the second Nazi patrol waiting for them on the far side of the river! The tranquilizer darts they were firing brought unconsciousness and they were brought back to the lab!!!
There they stayed until the end of the war and by then the changes were irreversible! Although the Army knew exactly where they were they remained listed as "Missing in Action"!!!! After a few years their story slipped into legend and the island they lived on was actually very nice and all their needs were taken care of....all their needs!!!











2 comments:

  1. I look forward to these every Saturday! Brava!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as there's an audience I'll keep the Matinee's coming!!!
      Thanks so much Dee! Your feedback is always appreciated!!!

      Delete