Sunday, September 3, 2017

Cuddling Together

They settled down on the couch and cuddled together....kissing and touching....it was a very intimate scene as I watched from across the room on my knees!!!!
My wife was gasping as his lips found "that" spot on her neck and his fingers slipped inside her pretty pink panties....while her hand wrapped itself around the enormous bulge in his pants....
Watching the slow motion seduction of my wife unfold right in front of me....just made me want to join them....
My wife suddenly caught my eye.....
"Poor Sissy.....only a rubber cock for you.....why don't you show us how well you can suck it.....then maybe....just maybe....he'll let you suck his tonight!!!!"
I was humiliated and so turned on....I'd show them....I'd show them both what a good cocksucker I was....and maybe I'd get a little taste of him later...









No comments:

Post a Comment