Tuesday, September 12, 2017

I Want To Be

I look at this picture and I know which one of them I'd like to trade places with!!!
I'd want to be the one that was saying how fantastic you are!!!
I'd want to be the one that was saying....deeper....harder....
I'd want to be the one that was being driven mad ....
I'd want to be the one that was saying I'm going to cum....
But I wouldn't be saying any of those things because I really want to be the one that has her mouth filled with his cock and you can't talk with your mouth full!!!!!













1 comment:

  1. A most incredible picture... No caption is really necessary. This is where I want to be more than anything... On my knees with a Man's hard cock in my mouth while my tongue massages his balls... Encouraging him to cum...

    ReplyDelete