Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Questions and Answers

"Sissy your wife's pussy is beautiful....I'm going to enjoy fucking her....does it bother you that I can take these liberties with your wife?"
Oh hell....another psychologist wannabe...
"No sir.....if it's what she wants then it's what I want!!!"
"Really Sissy?"
Of course really.....
"Yes Sir!"
"She really wants me to fuck her so you also want me to fuck her, is that right?"
Duh
"Yes sir!"
"Then say it Sissy.....tell me you want me to fuck your wife!"
Oh...like you're going to leave if I don't say it....do you really think that this bothers me at this point....
"Please sir, would you please fuck my wife....she wants you very much....and you can give her the pleasure that I can't...."
"Well Sissy....since you put it so nicely....I will fuck your beautiful wife and I want you to watch!!!"
Yeah, yeah, yeah....let's cut the gab and get on with it!!!!
"Yes sir....thank you sir!"












No comments:

Post a Comment