Saturday, September 22, 2018

Saturday Matinee - The Mayan Skull



How had this happened? She had thought they were so happy together...

When Dr. John Heinz  had married Dr. Theresa Kerry everyone thought it was a match made in heaven! She was the heiress to a fortune and he was a scientist that thought little of money.
Her fortune had allowed them to travel all over the world while they investigated the outer extremes of archaeology! They were in search of the proof of legends....leave the boring old gravediggers to look for the mundane discoveries, they were after the stuff of dreams!
They had made several minor discoveries in the Mayan rain forests before they stumbled onto Teothikan....the lost city....unseen since the fall of the Mayan Empire, nine centuries ago!
Dr. Karl had concentrated his studies in the temple while his wife searched the city hoping to reveal more secrets....
He kept telling her there was nothing of any value in the temple so far while she had found many tantalizing clues that left her baffled....
"I can read the glyphs John but they don't seem to make any sense...."
"How so?"
"Well it seems that this city was very warlike....and that at times of need the females would disappear and allies would arrive from elsewhere.....bu where did the females go and where the allies came from remains unclear....there are some glyphs that I don't recognize....some I've never seen....some I don't think anyone has ever seen!"
"Well keep at it Sweetheart, if anyone can decipher it it will be you! If I come across anything in the temple that might help I'll be sure to let you know!"
Soon Theresa had noticed that her sleep was interrupted by strange dreams and her body seemed to be changing in some way that she couldn't describe....she complained to her husband who told her it was nothing....all in her mind....but she was sure....
In a week she felt a bulge developing in her groin and asked her husband to examine it and give his opinion!"
"Beautiful as ever!" he said, making her blush!
The dreams were becoming more vivid....she was chasing down warriors of an opposing tribe and when she captured one she would.....she would take him as a man takes a woman and the victory filled her with joy!!!!
She began to have orgasms as she slept but always when she had the dream.....men on their knees before her.....men pleasuring her in so many perverted ways....but always with her unmistakably as a great male warrior!
Then one day she awoke to a horror unlike any she had ever known.....her husband....holding a skull near her......smoke pouring from it....filling her eyes and ears and mouth and nose.....and she felt the change happen.....she was still a woman but she was also a wonderfully endowed man....
"What have you done to me John???"
"I made a discovery in the temple......I discovered that the women didn't leave....they were transformed into warriors.....and now I have transformed you. my dear, into the true woman of my dreams"
In a rage she tool the skull and smashed it against the wall....she had never felt so strong....and she ripped away his breathing apparatus as easily as she ripped away his clothes....he screamed as she tossed him like a rag doll and then she put him in position, he may have started this but she was going to finish this....every marriage needed a woman and in this marriage that was going to be him from now on!!!!
His screams echoed through the surrounding jungle, no one could say if it was pain or ecstasy!!!!















2 comments:

  1. Amazing that you were able to pull out THAT story from the cover. I definitely don't really see a TG plot anything close to that.

    I might have gone with a MK-Ultra thing where the government used drugs invoked through the skull that made guys think they were women .. they'd shave their legs, put on a wig and makeup and dress up in Ed Wood's closet. Most would go mad and jump out a window when the drug wore off .. a few that were more like your average visitor, would probably ask for another dose or two!

    I liked yours better though, including the name-switch of the former Secretary of State and his heiress wife. I catch many of those in your matinées, but that one was much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee sweetie, it always makes me smile when you complement one of my Matinee posts! I've been staring at that cover for quite some time now waiting for it to tell me it's story and I can assure you that what finally came out was very different than my original idea which involved Nazi's and occult artifacts in some kind of Indiana Jones kind of thing...
      I like to play with the characters names and I often wonder if anyone catches on....now I wonder no more!
      Thanks for the support Dee!!!!
      Love and kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete