Thursday, September 20, 2018

Show Me

"Show me!"
"Right here....now?"
"You said you wear women's panties....you said you were wearing them now....I want to see..."
He nervously lowered his jeans and revealed his pretty panties to her....
She just stared....not speaking or frowning or smiling....just staring!!!!
Finally he asked....
"Should I go?"
She shook her head as if woken from a dream....
"Go....go where....I was just thinking I have a bra that would match those panties beautifully....do you know your bra size?"
"My....what!!!!"
"Oh and then you'll need stockings too....or do you prefer pantyhose? And some shoes and a pretty dress.....oh this is going to be such fun!!!!"
"You mean you...."
"I mean I love you and think you're going to make the cutest girlfriend....if you want to?"
"I can't wait.....can I try on that bra?"
"Sure let's go....I'll help you with the hooks!!!"










4 comments:

  1. "I mean I love you and think you're going to make the cutest girlfriend....if you want to?"

    Yes. Yes, please. A million times yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could be the beginning of a Beautiful Friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pair of panties just like those. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a pair just like that as well. pretty

    ReplyDelete