Friday, July 6, 2018

Humiliation

Occasionally at some social function someone will ask her about the key she wears om a chain around her neck....usually to ask if it has some sentimental meaning for her....she smiles and beckons me to join the conversation....
"Why yes this key is very meaningful to me....in fact it's very important to both of us....isn't it Honey?" she turns and smiles that innocent yet wicked smile at me!
"Yes....ahhh....It's very important in our relationship....very important...."
She looks me in the eyes and again smiles that smile and I know that she's going to do it to me again.....and I wish the floor would open and swallow me.....I know I'm already blushing....my face is already as pink as the panties she had chosen for me to wear....
"Why don't you explain what the key is for and why it's so important to us Sweetie? You know I love to hear you tell all about it!"
I turn to look at the person....this time it's a woman thank god.....that made it a little easier for some reason....
"Have you ever heard of male chastity? Let me explain....."
My wife squeezes my hand as I detail my life as a sissy cuckold to this complete stranger....














No comments:

Post a Comment