Sunday, July 1, 2018

Sissy School - A Weekend Vist Home

When my wife said she was going to loan me to Old Man Richards I wasn't really thrilled....I remembered him all too well....he was old, fat, snaggletoothed and nasty!!!
But she said she had made a deal and that was it.....I was to go there and do whatever he wanted me to do, no matter what, until the pink bus came to bring me back to school!!!
I honestly dreaded going to his house but I sucked it up and rang the bell....
Good god he smelled worse than I remembered as he led me to the garage behind his house....and then he did an unspeakable thing to me....something truly perverted....he made me....it's hard to say it.....he made me work on his.....on his truck!!!! While he watched!!!! God it was awful!!!!
For the first time ever I prayed for the pink bus to come early!!!!










1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! Funny to think of going to a sissy auto mechanic, though I'm sure he's very good at what he does. Then again, you never know what they are wearing under the overalls/jumpsuit!

    ReplyDelete