Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Ouch

"Ouch!"
"What's the matter Sissy?"
"It's nothing...."
"Tell me...."
"It's just that....sometimes when I move a certain way....the cage pinches me a little...."
"Oh poor Baby.....I'd forgotten all about that nasty old cage.....here let me kiss it and make it all better!!!!"
"No really...."
"There doesn't that feel better now.....let me give it another kiss just because I love you so much......now isn't that better Sissy?"
I groaned a little but I managed to choke out....
"Yes Dear....that's so much better....thank you Sweetheart!!!"
"You're welcome Sissy....you know I spoil you!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!!!"














3 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate it when you get pinched from the cage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what else will make the sissy feel better? Teasing his nipples. Right?

    ReplyDelete