Saturday, May 4, 2019

Saturday Matinee - The Neighbors Abduction



Sure he was tied and gagged but there was nothing wrong with his hearing and what he was hearing had him feeling very excited....
"Now that you're my helpless little victim I'm going to take my time and have fun with you....hey what's that?"
They both heard the sound of a car screeching to a halt in front of the house followed by footsteps coming to the door....
His worst fears came true as Patrick "Gunner" Garrison burst through the front door....
The gangster took a moment to look at the situation....and broke into an evil grin....
"Well Mr. District Attorney....it looks like I interrupted something.....maybe I should've come a few minutes later and things would have been even more interesting...."
He struggled against his bonds but they held him fast....all he could do was mumble into his gag!!!!
The gangster grabbed her around the throat and pulled her to him....
"I came here to kill you....but this is even better....your playmate here is coming with me and as soon as I hear that you've dropped all the charges against me and my boys I'll bring her back to you and you can both play whatever game this is all you want..."
And just like that they were gone leaving him tied and gagged!!!
When his wife found him she screamed and untied him and she kept asking him to explain what was going on....after all it wasn't every day that she came home to find her husband tied up and wearing her pretty black skirt and her stockings and high heels!!! Those heels couldn't be hers.....his feet were so much bigger than hers....
He pushed past her without answering her questions....he had to act fast....grabbing his phone he prayed someone was still in the office but it just rang and rang.....there would be nothing he could do until the morning!!!!
His wife came to the door of his study....
"The Police are here....they want to talk to you....one of the neighbors called them about a woman being dragged out of here and forced into a car!!!! What the hell is going on?"
"Jesus!!!  The Police!!!! Stall them for a minute while I change....I can't be seen like this....I'm the District Attorney for god's sake!!!!"
He thought of what he could tell them that wouldn't come back to him....and a story formed quickly in his mind....it would work....it had to work!!!!
He had picked her up in a bar this afternoon.....he smiled at them....you guys know how it is....sometimes you just like a little variety....
Both of the policemen had nodded, grinning.....they were no strangers to enjoying a little variety....
But her husband had somehow tracked her down and had come to bring her home....she was a little tipsy and maybe he got a little rough with her....but that was all it was...
The policemen closed their notebooks and shook his hand as they left....nothing going on here they both agreed....
What would he do later, when his neighbors wife got home....when she found his car in the garage and all the clothes he'd worn that day scattered about the room....her dainties drawer open and her favorite blue dress missing....and no sign of her husband!!!!
How long would she wait before she too called the police....and what if those policemen started putting two and two together.....
Even worse.....what would "Gunner" and his boys do to his neighbor when they found out he was Bob instead of Barbara????
There was nothing he could do about any of it right now....he couldn't get in front of the judge until the morning.....it was a nightmare!!!!
His thoughts were interrupted by his wife's voice, soft and alluring....
"Why didn't you tell me you liked to wear my things....I think you looked pretty cute in my skirt.....why don't you put it back on and get rid of the rest of those silly man clothes.....I left a nice silky blouse for you on the bed....I think you'll look really pretty in it...."
His mind was spinning....was it possible....in the middle of all of this.....that something this good could be happening to him.....he tried to think about his poor neighbor Bob but soon his mind was elsewhere!!!!












4 comments:

  1. Thanks Fiona.....I work harder on the "Matinee" posts than almost all the others and it's nice to get feedback on them....just to know that someone is reading them makes my day!!!!
    Thanks!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of your absolute best Matinees, Kaaren! It's nice to have a happy ending, now and again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee....I'm always glad when I get feedback from you!!!!
      I can honestly say that this is another one that "got away" from me during the writing and I confess I had my doubts about it....I mean I left poor neighbor Bob in limbo!!!!
      Well I guess it's better to be in limbo than where so many of my other Matinee "stars" ended up.....dead....slavery....alien abduction....
      Yeah I guess I was just due for a happy ending....god knows I haven't had a Happy Ending in sooooo long!!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete