Sunday, May 12, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"Well I will admit that I'm kind of curious about it...."
"Well you'll never have a better chance to try it....she'll be gone for hours....it's just you and me and I'll never tell....honestly...who could I tell?"
"But I'm just not sure...."
"Look I wasn't sure that first time either and now I love it!!!"
"But....that's you....you're a sissy...."
"That's right....I'm a sissy, not a man....so it's not even like it's gay....."
"Well maybe....."
"Look....it's just like sucking your thumb....only it's not yours....and it's not a thumb....and it's a penis...."
"Well OK....but it's just going to be this once...."
"Just relax and enjoy it....we have all afternoon.....I bet you can't eat just one!!!!"













1 comment:

  1. .. and the video camera set up over there .. to make sure we get your first time caught on film so we can watch it over and over!

    ReplyDelete