Saturday, May 11, 2019

Saturday Matinee - The Master's Favorite



"Where is he!" Tom Canyon raged, "Where is my brother?"
"I'm sure he is gone.....the Master keeps no male captives..."
"Well he sure as hell took my brother and if you don't tell me where he is I'll kill you, right here....right now!!!!"
"You have much anger....perhaps you should seek peace through the teachings of the Master!"
He grabbed the misshapen acolyte by the throat...
"You have ten seconds to live....do you understand me? Ten seconds if you don't tell me where my brother is being held!!!"
"Perhaps it's for the best that I die....you will never find peace on the path you are on..."
He closed his hands tight around the cultists throat....
"Tell me!!!!"
"Your brother was here.....but he has gone....only his body remains..."
"You bastards!!!! You've killed him!!!!"
"Oh no.....it is forbidden to kill.....the Master has forbidden us....we may not kill....it is our mission to guide and assist mankind along it's path to fulfillment...."
"Then....where....is....he???"
I doubt it will give you the peace you seek....follow me please....
He led him through winding underground passages....past rooms where he heard sighs and screams but ever downward....turning toward a Massive door the likes of which he would imagine might be in a Gothic cathedral!!!!
However as he drew closer he saw the intricate carving on the door depicting every type of lurid debauchery he could imagine....and some he couldn't ever have imagined!!!
His guide beckoned him to a small side door and they entered a small room...the guide looked at the strange characters etched onto the drawers of a huge chest....and he smiled...
This is the one....your answer lies within....this is what your brother has become....and you should be proud....he has become a favorite of the Master!!!
The guide pulled open the drawer and there was a woman curled up inside....she blinked her eyes and asked....
"Is it time again....does the Master require my services?"
"No, this man is here for you.....he wishes to see you and speak to you...."
"What the hell is this!!!" Ton Canyon demanded, "I wanted you to bring me to my brother and you've brought me to this whore instead!!! What do you mean by....."
He stopped mid-sentence as the soft female voice distracted him....
"Tom, leave him alone....I was your brother until I was bathed in the divine light of the Master.....now this is me....I have no name...I live to serve the Master....I have found joy in my submission to him....he owns my body and soul...."
Tom Canyon was stunned....could it be....what have these bastards done to his brother!!!!
"I don't know what you did to him but if you don't undo it....right now....I'll kill you all!!!"
The acolyte shook his head....
"It can't be undone my friend....he has bathed in the Master's light and it has changed him forever....his body is now the way he shall always be....the Master has will be adding him as his latest wife and once joined they shall never be parted!!!"
"But what have you done to his mind.....you've brainwashed him somehow...."
The Master has the power to alter human flesh....but he has no power over the human mind....that person you spoke to is the brother you always thought you knew....now she's happy at last...."
"Oh my god.....Steve....no please tell me it isn't true....please..."
But the woman who had once been Steve Canyon laid her head back down and closed her eyes.....letting sleep take her until she was next summoned by the Master!!!
Torgo slid the drawer closed and slowly guided the man away!!!!












3 comments:

  1. SO well written! Especially the very head-strong brother willing to use his fists to solve everything! Reminds me of how subversive Plan 9 from Outer Space is for the time period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well isn't that how real men solved all their problems back then....I was watching and old serial the other day....Commando Cody....and I was amazed at what tough bare knuckle fighters all those scientists were back then!!!
      The last sentence was added with you in mind!!!!
      Thanks for the kind words!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I figured that Torgo was a tribute to those who loved MST3k and Bride of the Monster. I also noticed you didn't make the brother a woman .. yet .. or give the "you are a tough man for infiltrating my lair, I will set you up with a harem of your own if you cooperate with me" type speech.

      Delete