Sunday, May 12, 2019

Love

I do love her...my wife is my whole world!!!!
She is all I ever dreamed of....more than I ever imagined....and I am grateful every day that she decided to share her life with me....
And I am so glad that she loves the same things that I do.....and all the sex stuff aside I'm so glad that in this day of electronic distractions that my wife loves to settle down with a good book just like I do....
Curling up in bed together reading a good book is a very satisfying experience....thank goodness we share similar tastes in books too....except that she's not as much of a sci-fi fan as I am....but I guess I can forgive her for that considering everything else!!!!












2 comments:

  1. Kaaren, i echo your thoughts about being so lucky to be married to such a fabulous person as my own Owner and like you we too share lots of interests and passions beyond the things i blog about. Aren't we the lucky ones!

    px

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're a couple of lucky girls....I sometimes wonder what I could have possibly done to deserve the happiness we have together!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete