Tuesday, May 21, 2019

It's Her Fantasy

Yes she has a fantasy about a cheerleader named Donna....
I don't know if Donna is real or not...and if she's real....I don't know what went on between them.....she's never told me and I've never asked...
So when I find my cheerleader uniform laid out on the bed I know she's going to be indulging in her favorite fantasy again....
She pulls me close and gives me soft kisses.....reaching up under my skirt to feel my ass through the skimpy panties she gave me to wear....
Then she laid me down and began her seduction...
"Oh Donna....you are such a sexy bitch.....I want your face between my legs tonight....no excuses allowed bitch....."
I really wasn't planning on any excuses....but I did flash back to my years in school....honestly this is what I thought the cheerleaders did all the time!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment