Thursday, May 2, 2019

Lunch Date

"Kaaren....Stacy and I were wondering if you'd like to come downtown and meet us for lunch?"
"I'd love to Sweetheart....where and when?"
"We figured we'd go to our usual spot.....at around 12:30...I'll call to reserve the big booth in the back for the three of us!!!"
"That sounds wonderful Sweetheart, I can't wait!"
"We might be a few minutes late so if we're not there just order for all three of us, you know what we like...."
"Yes Ma'am....I'll see you there!!!"














3 comments:

  1. Hot damn. That's some fine multitasking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bob, thanks for the feedback....I added a linkie to your delightful blog....hope it drives some traffic your way!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Kaaren! I've been visiting for a while now, but was on Wordpress so I had problems commenting. They chose to censor me and delete my blog, though, so I'm taking the Blogger plunge . . . which means I can interact a bit better.

      Delete