Friday, May 10, 2019

Safe and Sound

"There you go Sweetie....all locked up....safe and sound....now run along to the bedroom....I've laid out some special undies I want you to wear to wear tonight....hurry along....he'll be here soon!!!!"
"Who did you say was coming tonight Sweetheart?"
"Silly.....I told you days ago that my friend Tom was in town for a few days...."
"Tom? Which Tom?"
"Nine inch Tom, Sissy....I think you remember him....I believe you cried when he was here last time!!!!"
"I guess I might have cried a little bit...."
"You screamed like a banshee Sissy....it was so funny!!!"
"I guess so....but he was the biggest man that ever used me like that...."
"Like what Sissy?"
"You know...."
"Like what Sissy....say it....used you like what Sissy?"
"He was the biggest man that had ever fucked me and made me cry like a little bitch...."
"I hope he's ready for me....for us tonight Sissy!!!!"
"Me too Sweetheart!!!!"













1 comment:

  1. It's always best to make your sissy be specific when talking about these matters. And fun to watch him blush while he does it.

    ReplyDelete