Sunday, May 5, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"Oh yeah.....she'll never catch us out here!!!"
"It's nice to be able to just relax and have fun....."
"Oh yeah Sissy....I'm getting tired of being punished just for treating you like the sissy slut she paid that school to make you...."
"Well now you can see how well they've taught me without worrying about getting caught!!!!"
Later when they came back from their "hike" she was smiling....and they both smiled back....
"Did you two enjoy your hike out back?"
"Oh yes....I love getting some fresh air and exercise...."
"Well I just stayed home and watched a nature documentary....would you like to see it?"
She picked up the remote and there we were, on screen in glorious black and white....
"So it's obvious you like the outdoors, so you go pack your bag....the pink bus is already on the way.....and you....well I think I want you to swap out my old security cams for some high-def color ones....."
"Yes Ma'am!"













No comments:

Post a Comment