Sunday, May 26, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

Yes she caught us again.....and she called for the pink bus to come get me again....but this time they told her they had to make multiple pickups in my area and so they asked her to drop me off at the bus stop!!!
So....with the taste of her boyfriend still lingering on my tongue she packed me into the car and dumped me at the pick up site....
There were several other sissies there already and from the little smiles on their faces I could tell that.....well lets just say that none of us were hungry....
Except for Cindy, who wouldn't be sitting for a while....she could go for a snack....maybe one of us could help her out on the bus!!!











2 comments:

  1. Love your Sissy School uniforms, very sexy on you gurls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, Cindy does look a little sore - good for you making sure she still gets her snack!

    ReplyDelete