Saturday, July 18, 2015

Saturday Matinee - The Vampires Kiss

"Please tell me before you feed on me again! What will become if me?"
"My sweet William! You are now my sweet Willameena , my sweet lesbian bride and you will be with me through the centuries! We will have all the time needed to experience the bliss of immortality....One more bite and the change is irreversible!!!!"
"That sounds nice for you but what's in it for me?"
"Why...centuries of sexual bliss my darling Meena....what more could you want?"
"What about men?"
"What about them...they're filthy creatures!!!!"
"Yeah but I like them now and I have a feeling that if you change me I'm only going to like them more!!!"
"You can have your men darling, as long as I can have you when I want you!!!"
"Seems like we have a deal!!!"















2 comments: