Friday, August 18, 2017

Going to be Traveling Sweeties

I want you all to know that for the next week and a half or so, my wife and I are going to be traveling....I will be updating both of my blogs as time and my wife permits so please don't forget about me!!!!
We're heading south....first to catch the once-in-a-lifetime Great American Solar Eclipse....and after that we're going to explore a bit.....I have flown over the mighty Mississippi River but I'd love to see it close up so we'll probably make a stop in Memphis....and maybe go to Graceland and pay my respects to the King of Rock and Roll!!!
So I know we'll be in Tennessee for a couple of days staying with friends and I'm hoping for at least a day in New Orleans.....probably stopping in Virginia and western Pennsylvania on the way there and back!!!!
I've got my traveling shoes on and the road is calling me....so keep your eyes open....you may see us go by on the highway!!!!













1 comment:

  1. Have a great time. Just posted an old caption I made for Leeanne you might find amusing.

    The one thing I took away from Graceland when I visited (I was 15) was that it was VERY tacky, yet still made for a King!

    ReplyDelete