Saturday, August 26, 2017

Saturday Matinee - Rescued

"Oh my god Caruthers!!!! What have these devils done to you?"
"Smythe.....don't......they'll get you too....run for your life....it's too late for me...."
"Nonsense Caruthers....I'll make short work of these two and then we'll get you back to England..."
"But they've changed me Smythe.....I can never go back!!!"
"Whatever these heathens can do, we can undo.....don't you worry....we'll find a way to bring you back!!!"
"Smythe don't....don't hurt them...."
"But Caruthers....after all they've done to you....."
"Damn it Smythe......I asked them to do it....I asked them to make me into a woman!!!!"
"They must have brainwashed you too Caruthers...."
"I paid them Smythe.....I asked for this...."
"But these heathens have you bound...you don't know what you're saying!!!"
"I paid extra for the bondage Smythe.....now please just go and forget what you saw here!!!"
"But.....your wife.....what will I tell her....."
"She's already on her way here Smythe.....now please....just go....."
"Ummm....yes sir...I guess!!!!"












No comments:

Post a Comment