Sunday, August 6, 2017

The Bench

She returned to the bench every day....this was the last place she had seen her body...the thief was running from her leaving her trapped in this female body.....before she could make herself understand what had happened he was gone ....
She came back every day....maybe one day she would see the thief return....it was so unlikely....but maybe....
Weeks turned into months....months turned into years....she had applied herself and built a business empire....she had acquired wealth beyond her wildest dreams....and as a bonus she had crushed the little business she had run as a man before her life had changed so radically....before that man had left her on this bench that day so long ago....
Then one day he appeared....she almost didn't recognize her former self....thin and gaunt....grizzled and gray before his time.....
"I'm sorry...." he said.
"You should be....why haven't you moved on....stolen someone elses life?"
"I can't....unless I'm in your body....I can give you your life back....swap with me and you'll never see me again...."
"You must be mad!!!! Swap with you....for that broken down old mans body....I don't think so!!!!"
"Then why are you here? You must have been looking for me...."
"I was hoping to see you again, that's true.....but not in the way you think....I wanted to see you again to thank you....getting this body was the best thing that ever happened to me....I love being a woman.....multiple orgasms baby....what's not to love...."
"I could just take it back....all I have to do is touch you....wouldn't you like to be yourself again?"
"Yes, I know you could.....that's why I never come here alone....my security men will assure that we never meet again....."
"But I....."
"Goodbye Dear man.....I'd stay but I have a hot date tonight!!!!"











2 comments:

  1. People never believe me when I tell them that benches are truly magical!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, I have to thank you for revealing the magical secrets of benches to me....I put a bench in the backyard and I am always hopeful that I'll find something wonderful there....so far not so much....
      But I keep my fingers crossed!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete