Saturday, August 12, 2017

Saturday Matinee - Tentacles

"Get back.....I'll protect you from this monster!!!!"
"It's not a monster, we're in love!!!!"
"It's twisted your mind.....it's done this before.....we've followed a trail of bodies through this quadrant.....they were all in love too...."
"I don't believe you.....what we have is real....tell him my love....tell him that you love me...."

"So you've caught up with me....it took you long enough.....I suppose there's a reward for my capture?"
"Dead or alive.....and I intend to collect it....."

"Wait...my love....what is this....."
"Just shut up Jaxphurl,  you poor sap, I almost had it all.....damned space patrol!!!!"
"Do you have your holo-transform gem with you  now......why not let this poor bastard see the man he's been putting his tentacles into!!!"
"No.....let him remember me in this form.....this is what he dreamed of and so this is what I gave him...."

"But I need her!!!"
"Jaxphurl my friend.....go home and be grateful I caught this monster before it was too late for you.....it's not the woman you see....it may not even be a human at all.....but I know that no matter how much it made your tentacles tingle it was only your wealth it was after!!!!"









No comments:

Post a Comment