Wednesday, August 2, 2017

She Laughs at First

She laughs at first at my look of desperation and discomfort as her fingers slide over her divine sex....
"Do you like what you see Sissy...."
All I can do is moan pitifully and nod my head as my eyes are riveted to her!!!
"It's too bad your little clit is in its cage Sissy....ooooh!"
Kneeling and watching her as her hand is soon covered in her sweet juices....what is there for me to say.....my mouth is watering and I know my clit is dripping sissy tears...
Soon her eyes closed and I am forgotten as she brings herself to one glorious orgasm after another....who knows what fantasy is playing through her mind....
When she finishes....when she lays back breathless...her sweet pussy glistening....she opens her eyes and sees me.....suffering at the foot of the bed....my knees aching but not as much as my caged clit....she smiles and slowly licks her fingers clean while all I can do is groan....
She rolls over onto her side.....
"Goodnight Sissy!!! Sleep well!"
I wish her goodnight but I doubt I'll sleep well....if I sleep at all!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment