Sunday, August 6, 2017

Special Girl

She came home from her date a little tipsy and a little disheveled....she'd obviously had a good time....
When she sat in my lap and kissed me I could taste him on her lips....
Where she sat I could feel the wet spot growing....her pretty panties were gone....maybe he had them....
"Kiss me, you're my special girl....my sweet Sissy....I need you....I love you...."
I walked her to our her bedroom and helped her to bed....
"You're my special girl....so special...."
And then she was asleep....
There would be no cleanups or extra orgasms for her this time but I promised myself I would make up for it tomorrow!!!










1 comment:

  1. There's nothing like a morning clean-up, after some guy's cum has been inside her overnight. (And yes, that does count as your breakfast.)

    ReplyDelete