Thursday, August 17, 2017

Discrete

I was being discrete....part of "passing" is not calling attention to yourself....even if she does dress me in some provocative outfits.....
We had a lovely picnic lunch and I didn't notice anyone paying any attention to me....over the years I've become very sensitive and I can detect someone staring right away....sissy radar......
We were done....we had packed everything back into the basket.....we were ready to go....that's when she reached in her pocket....smiled at me....and the remote controlled plug came alive inside me!!!!!
I know I made a spectacle of myself....I couldn't help it.....it was hitting me right there....you gurls know what I mean.....I went from 0 to 100 in no time....
Of course she sat a distance away....pretending not to notice......












No comments:

Post a Comment