Friday, August 11, 2017

She Stirs

She stirs as I enter our her bedroom.....the sun is softly filtering through the blinds as I move to wake her....
She's still wearing the pretty lingerie she used in her seduction of her lover last night although now it's a little worse for wear.....
I start a nice bath for her....a shower just won't do on a morning like this....
I help her undress.....there are so many stains and spots.....I would hand wash it all this morning and put it out to dry....it would all be fresh and back in her drawer by the time she got home tonight....
I help her bathe until she waves me away.....she wants some private time.....perhaps remembering what happened with him just a few hours ago....her hand reached down between her thighs and she seemed surprised that it was so tender.....
I rushed to fix her a nice breakfast.....something hearty and down to earth....fried eggs....bacon....grits with gobs of butter.....unhealthy, sure it's unhealthy but the smile and delight it brought when she sat down was worth it!!!!
In a moment she'll be dressed and gone....and I'll have my breakfast....and then I'll start my day....










1 comment:

  1. Kaaren,

    Very nice, very hot, very sexy! She slept all night in her stockings, after wearing them all day (at least in my head). Her fragrance must be divine!!!

    Joe D. Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete