Thursday, October 24, 2019

A Hard Day - A Tale From Real Life

When she comes in it's pretty clear that she's had a hard day....
She works so hard to support us and I feel so bad that I contribute so little....
"Is there anything I can do Sweetheart?"
"No Sissy....I just need to relax and wind down a bit...."
"I think I know just what you need...."
"Don't you have things on the stove Sissy....I don't want you to ruin dinner...."
"Yes Ma'am....I have things cooking....but I have plenty of time to help you relax...."
"If you don't mind Sissy....."
"Mind??? I'm so glad you'll let me!!!!"
"Oh Sissy.....that feels so nice....."

















4 comments:

  1. Now you know I'm digging this photo!!!

    Joe D. Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I think of you for a moment as I slip my tongue between her sweet little toes.....and after a long day in heels it all tastes and smells so good.....I think of my sweet Joe.....but only for a moment because I have so much else to think about at the time.....
      But I do think of you Sweetie!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. XOXOXOXO! It's kinda funny because I think about YOU, when I dream! I think about being your subbie. I think about your Mistress owning us, as her Ken & Barbie Live Action Sex Dolls. I dream about her using us as entertainment for her friends and lovers. Sometimes me being your top, others you being mine, but all always wild and crazy.

      Joe D. Footsniffer

      Delete
    3. How lovely Joe!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete