Sunday, October 6, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

I heard the door slam startling me and Linda!!!
"What the hell is this.....Linda is that you....what the hell is going on???"
Linda was still a little breathless from the orgasm I had just given her with my fingers so I answered....
""Hello Sweetheart.....when you went out this morning you laid down the rules....no men....no men touching me and under no circumstances was I to have any men's cum in me or on me or even near me.....and I can proudly say I obeyed your rules 100%!!!"
"But Linda....what...."
"Well of course when Linda dropped by I told her she was welcome to wait for you to return.....and well...we started talking....and one thing kind of lead to another and I offered to show her some of the things I've learned in school....and well...."
"Dammit Sissy.....I finally get you to leave my boyfriend alone and then you end up fingering my little sister!!!! Get out....you can wait on the sidewalk for the pink bus to come get you...."
"Yes Ma'am...."
"See you next week Sissy...." Linda said with a grin!!!!
"Dammit Linda.....you just get that smile off your face....I'll talk to you later!!!!"












1 comment: