Sunday, October 20, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"I'm sick and tired of coming home and finding you with your cock in my sissy husband's mouth.....so I want you to just sit there and watch me suck the sissy's cock.....let's see how you like it...."
"Okay Baby....you know you don't have to do this....I promised not to cum in your husbands mouth anymore!!!"
"What are you grinning about....is that a hard-on in your pants.....oh my god you're actually enjoying this!!!! This was supposed to be punishment for you....you're not supposed to enjoy watching me with a cock in my mouth....."
"Ummm, Sweetheart....at school they taught us to refer to it as our clit...."
"Oh.....shut up!!! Go pack your bags you're going back as soon as the pink bus can get here!!!!"
"So you're not going to suck my clit?"
"Get out of my sight right now Sissy.....if it wasn't for your inheritance I'd get rid of you altogether...."













No comments:

Post a Comment